|Posted On||Dec 05, 2018|
Why you should apply:
- Yearly Bonus, 10% +
- On-site health clinic
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct interaction with plant management
This world class, tier-one automotive supplier is undergoing unprecedented growth and customer expansion. As a leading automotive supplier for over 30 years, this company has the talented staff and advanced equipment to meet the industry's ever-changing demands. This company offers a great benefit package, relocation assistance, and company-provided housing for out-of-town new hires. To meet their current needs, they are actively looking to hire an Environmental Planner
Environmental Planner Duties
- Partner with the EH&S Director to ensure facility-wide compliance with all local, federal, and federal standards.
- Assist in the development, implementation of, and adherence to environmental programs and industrial hygiene procedures, including Clean Aire Act, Clean Water Act, hazardous waste.
- Support environmental audits while analyzing statistical date to determine remedial measure
- Maintain knowledge of new health and environmental regulation
Environmental Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science or similar
- Previous experience leading environmental reporting and adherence efforts in a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental audits/reporting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.