|Posted On||Dec 05, 2018|
Our client company is an engineering firm who employs approximately 130 people in the Cincinnati area. They have experienced tremendous success over the past several decades and have never had a layoff. You will enjoy the utmost job stability and opportunity for growth and career advancement. Due to their most recent success, they need to hire several technical professionals in their engineering group. You will be given a great base salary, full benefits, extensive training and growth opportunities, and the ability to make an immediate impact and difference for the organization.
The current opening is for a Mechanical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Design piping, plumbing, and fire protection systems for clients
- Prepare drawings and specifications for building systems and process utility
- Ability to manage workload with several projects moving forward simultaneously
- Work independently and complete assignments on schedule
- Provide technical and project leadership over other engineering and architects
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong leadership ability
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.