|Posted On||Dec 11, 2018|
Ann Arbor, MI area!
$70,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 23580
This manufacturing corporation invests in their people and their community. They are innovative and offer a challenging work environment. They also have excellent benefits and growth opportunity. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and make a difference.
Our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting production
- Ensuring quality and safety of the lines
- Improving processes
- Developing preventative maintenance programs
- Testing and fabricating components and tooling
- Creating and maintaining control plans and PFMEA
- Preparing work instructions
- Managing and completing projects
- Improving ergonomics
- Troubleshooting processes and equipment
- A four-year degree or equivalent experience, in engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, etc.)
- Engineering or similar, along with 2+ years' experience with die casting or reaction injection molding
- Previous experience working in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Previous process improvement experience is desired
- Experience with PLC and robotics is highly preferred
- Hands-on; go-getter
- Willing and able to learn new processes
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Why should you apply?
- Work-life balance
- Family friendly community
- Career growth potential
- Excellent benefits with a generous health plan
- Relocation assistance provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.