|Posted On||Dec 11, 2018|
$80,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 23574
You would be hard-pressed to find a better manufacturing work environment than the one at this equipment builder in Northwest Ohio. They understand that their workforce is at the backbone of their success, and they reward effort and prosperity with excellent incentives. Some of those include schedule flexibility, the ability to work from home, and extra pay during equipment installations. You'll find yourself working alongside gratified co-workers who are respectful to each other. Currently, due to growth, this company is looking to add a Controls Engineer to their team.
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Program PLCs and automated equipment
- Debug equipment and troubleshoot issues during equipment builds
- Modify and edit programs for control systems
- Integrate control systems with machinery
- Assist with the onsite installation and start-up of equipment
- Onsite debugging of equipment
- Working with customers on controls issues
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- Experience working as a Controls Engineer or Electrical Engineer at an equipment builder or integrator
- Strong background with PLCs and automated equipment
- Extensive PLC programming experience
- Robotics experience helpful
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Key skills: equipment integrator experience, extensive PLC programming skills, the ability to travel
- Schedule flexibility
- Opportunities to work from home
- Pay incentives during installations
- Happy and respectful co-workers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.