|Posted On||Dec 13, 2018|
$75,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 21793
- 100% education reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Family oriented workplace
Are you looking for a workplace with great company culture, awesome location and generous pay? Our client is a leader offering hundreds of thousands of products that enhance efficiency supplying to top global leaders. They continue to operate with a focus on manufacturing quality products and providing unprecedented customer service to their clients. This method has secured their spot as industry leaders for over 50 years and they are looking to add a talented Lean Coordinator to their team!
Lean Coordinator Duties:
- Initiate Lean Manufacturing methods throughout operation
- Identify cost savings and process improvements using 5S, Kaizen, and other Lean tools
- Manage continuous improvement efforts including increase productivity, flow, and efficiency and decreasing scrap
- Train and develop associates with a focus on Lean and leadership
- Establish metrics and ensure goals are being met
Lean Coordinator Requirements:
- B.S. in Business or Engineering field
- 5 or more years’ leadership experience in manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge, certification preferred
- Prior experience leading teams
- Problem Solver
- Change Agent
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.