|Posted On||Dec 17, 2018|
$75 000-$85 000
Job ID # 21809
- The chance to join a fortune 500 organization
- Fast promotional opportunities throughout the US.
- 401k with 4.5% match
As part of a Fortune 500 corporation this facility of just under 100 employee has the resources and financial backing to produce world class products but the autonomy to chart their own course. With several well-known proprietary brands, they have inroads into many market segments and are prepared to grow to meet increasing demand. Their most urgent need is for a Quality Manager with systems implementation experience
Quality Manager Duties
- Create develop and implement facility-wide quality systems and protocols to ensure process and product quality.
- Communicate quality standards production personnel engineers management and suppliers to maintain quality systems
- Mentor associates including quality control chemists operators and technicians.
- Monitor quality control data and SPC and generate reports to plant management.
Quality Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience creating and implementing quality systems within a manufacturing setting
- Chemical manufacturing/processing experience preferred
- Quality Systems
- Chemical manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.