|Posted On||Dec 18, 2018|
- Tuition reimbursement
- Low cost medical benefits
- 401k match
Join a company known for their innovative spirit and highest quality standards. This international company is an industry leader known for their award-winning products and broad services serving the automotive industry. Due to growth and expansion, this company is seeking an Engineering Manager to join their team!
Engineering Manager Duties:
- Improve manufacturing processes, procedures and methods
- Coordinate goals and activities of Engineering Department
- Lead continuous improvement efforts including cost savings, scrap reduction, and Six Sigma/Lean initiatives
- Coach, mentor and develop engineers including hiring, firing and disciplinary actions
- Interface cross functionally with other teams to meet and exceed efficiency, production and business goals
- Support maintenance, environmental and quality goals for strategic plans and capital upgrades
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- BS degree in technical field
- 3 years previous automotive manufacturing experience, injection molding preferred
- Experience managing projects and personnel
Key Skills – hands on, leadership experience, excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.