|Posted On||Dec 21, 2018|
$70,000 - $80,000
- Tremendous company-wide growth
- Great benefits - $30 biweekly for single plan, $100 biweekly for family plan
- Highly compensated, significant bonus potential
Our client is looking to hire a talented Controls Engineer due to the significant growth they have experienced in the past year. This person will be able to make an immediate impact in this role. The company has virtually no turnover, compensates their employees extremely well, and have some of the best benefits in the industry.
The current opening is for an experienced Controls Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Design, implement, and execute major automation projects
- Design and install HMI interface
- Perform PLC programming (Allen Bradley) for equipment and support systems
- Utilize AutoCAD to develop control schematics
- Supervise and oversee the design and install of new automation control systems
- Provide support when needed in the troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Aid in the training of junior level engineers
Qualifications for the Controls Engineer include:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering preferred, experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3+ years in a similar function
- Ability to program PLC’s, HMI’s
- CAPEX project leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solver, creative
- Capital Projects
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.