|Posted On||Jan 04, 2019|
Job ID # 21876
- Great hands-on leadership opportunity
- Job stability
- Great co-workers
- Family-oriented work atmosphere
- Paid Overtime for weekend work
If you are looking for variety and a job environment where you will never get bored, our client is for you. They have been a key supplier of integral parts in all types of industries, and this results in new tasks each day for an employee at their facility. The wide range of industries served also provides great stability for their employees. Those employees enjoy the family-oriented atmosphere and work together to achieve and exceed goals. Currently, our client is looking for a Tooling Supervisor with stamping experience. This is working supervisor position and will require you to be hands-on.
Duties of the Tooling Supervisor:
- Supervising and training Tool and Die personnel
- Managing all aspects of the tool room
- Assisting tool and die personnel with hands-on building, installation, troubleshooting and repair of tooling
- Scheduling and monitoring day-to-day plans for tooling personnel
- Coordinating with engineering to ensure tooling is operating efficiently and correctly
- Assisting in the development of tooling standards
Requirements of the Tooling Supervisor:
- Previous stamping tool and die experience
- Willingness to be a working supervisor and do hands-on tool and die work when needed
- Good repair and troubleshooting skills
- Previous supervision experience helpful, strong leadership skills are essential
- Hands-on mentality
- Previous stamping tooling experience
- Good leadership skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.