|Posted On||Jan 04, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$24 per hour|
Job ID # 21877
- No micromanagement
- Job stability
- Great co-workers
- Family-oriented work atmosphere
If you are looking for a stable job with autonomy, our client has a position for you. This company has been a key supplier of parts in all types of industries and their wide product line provides great business stability for the future. The employees enjoy the family-oriented atmosphere and work together to achieve and exceed goals. They are also known for hands-off leadership who will allow you to complete your job without micromanagement. Currently, our client is looking for Maintenance Technicians to work 2nd Shift.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment (machinery, presses, etc.)
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment when necessary
- Assist with equipment instillation when needed
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work 2nd Shift (3pm – 11:00pm)
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.