|Posted On||Jan 04, 2019|
Jon ID # 21881
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k match
- Work-life balance
Top of the line, high profile, strong reputation. For over 100 years, this company remains a world leader in specialty equipment and automated systems. They are dedicated to technological leadership, innovation, and customer satisfaction. They offer their employees education opportunities and believe in a healthy work-life balance. Come work for a company that is doing innovative work with amazing people!
Hardware Engineer Duties:
- Lead all aspects of electrical development from concept through production including verification, R+D, launch and release
- Complete, instruct and supervise testing of designs
- Ensure project specifications are met on time
- Manage the design of PCB’s
- Coordinate related design including schematics, wiring, interface/control panels, component and assembly design for specialty equipment
- Work cross functionally with software engineers designing total system
Hardware Engineer Requirements:
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- 5 years engineering experience
- Experience with circuitry design
Key Skills – time management, organization, hands on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.