|Posted On||Jan 07, 2019|
$75,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 21880
Come utilize your skills to as a Proposal Engineer in the booming e-commerce industry. Our client is located in one of Cincinnati's trendiest neighborhoods, with a laid back and progressive work environment. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a qualified Proposal Engineer to join the team.
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing organization
- Enjoy the culture of a smaller company while being backed by a large global organization
- Work in one of Cincinnati's trendiest neighborhoods, centrally located
Duties of the Proposal Engineer include:
- Determine project specifications; prepare material and labor estimates
- Prepare BOMs
- Work directly with customers to ensure design goals are met based on layout provided
- Compile quarterly cost and expenditure reports
- Monitor job data to ensure budget goals are met
Qualifications of the Proposal Engineer include:
- B.S. in Engineering or Financial Discipline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create presentations and budgets directly to customers
- Strong project management skills (cradle to grave)
- Experience communicating with individuals of various backgrounds
- Engineer, Estimation, Proposals
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.