|Posted On||Jan 08, 2019|
$100,000 - $120,000
Job ID#: 21900
Our client is expanding rapidly within their facility in Southwest Ohio! With a 150,000 square foot facility addition and new business from two large companies, the future is looking bright with this manufacturing organization. On a day to day basis, our client relies heavily on their Manufacturing Engineers to critically support their processes and cost saving initiatives within their organization.
As this company continues growth, a need has arisen for a Materials Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area.
Why you should apply:
- Come aboard with a growing company that has a legacy of awards and accolades within their industry
- Join a team that has an embedded culture of teamwork and centered around respect, trust and communication
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonus structure
Duties of the Materials Manager:
- Oversee facility materials department
- Continually oversee inventory levels throughout the facility
- Manage production scheduling utilizing the full productivity potential of personnel and machinery
- Periodically evaluate upcoming production needs with facility capacity
- Prepare monthly reports
- Oversee warehouse maintenance efforts
Qualifications of the Materials Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Automotive experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of TPS and TPM
- Excellent computer skills – ability to work in multiple software and application environments
- Strong ERP background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.