|Posted On||Jan 08, 2019|
Muncie, IN area
Job ID #: 21905
This world-class manufacturer is one of a kind! They develop innovative technologies; have a solid customer base and high-quality products. They work with their customers to determine their needs and quickly provide positive solutions that improve efficiency, quality and safety. They are in need of an Accountant.
Why You Should Apply:
- Paid overtime
- Outstanding benefits (medical, dental, etc.)
- 401K with match
- Uniforms, safety shoes and safety glasses provided
- Paid holidays, personal time and vacations
- Paid shutdowns
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- General accounting and analysis
- Processing accounts payable through purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Recording deposits
- Data entry (financial statements and reporting)
- Issuing check payments
Requirements for the Accountant include:
- 2 years of previous accounting experience
- Previous experience with A/P, A/R and general accounting
- Hands-on, attention to detail
Key Skills: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.