|Posted On||Jan 08, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$30 per hour|
$20 - $30 per hour
Job ID#: 21913
Our client is builds and maintains industrial machinery throughout the United States. As new orders come in, they need a strong workforce to keep up with the growing demand. Known for their quality work and family-oriented culture, this company values employees at all levels within the company. Our client needs a Machine Builder with a technical background from entry level to senior level, we want to take a look at your background.
- Gain the ability to work on diverse projects and various types of equipment
- Join a team with a positive and family-oriented culture
- Enjoy competitive pay within the industry
Duties of the Machine Builder include
- Assembly complex machine tools for a variety of applications
- Read and interpret machine prints: mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic
- Work with measuring instruments and hand-tools
- Assist with machine runoffs and validation
- Maintain an organized work area
Qualifications of the Machine Builder include:
- 2+ years’ experience working with machine assembly
- Ability to work hands-on with tools and measurement instruments
- Knowledge and understanding of machine blueprints
- Strong organizational skills to complete projects and workload
Key Skills: CNC, Machine Tool, Assembly
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.