|Posted On||Jan 09, 2019|
Hammond, IN area
Job ID #: 21919
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 1,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Environmental Engineer.
- Leadership treats employees right, plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Tremendous benefits including matching 401(k), great base compensation, great vacation schedule
The current opening is for an Environmental Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Administer all plant environmental programs including environmental compliance and record collection
- Track all environmental data and statistics
- Aid in the scheduling of all annual environmental compliance testing
- Perform environmental audits
- Implement corrective actions when necessary
- Train company employees on environmental standards
- Develop and implement environmental standards to comply with EPA standards
Qualifications for the Environmental Engineer include:
- 4-year degree in Environmental Science or similar required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Working knowledge for regulations related to air, water, and waste
- Steel industry experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Key Skills: Environmental, audits, steel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.