|Posted On||Jan 09, 2019|
|Salary||$18-$25 per hour|
Job ID #: 21921
Are you looking to start the new year with a new career? Here is your chance! This company is growing and looking to hire talented individuals to continue their success. Our client is in need of a few Maintenance Technicians to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Great benefits! Low cost to you!
- Paid time off
- Growing company
- Stable work environment
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Troubleshooting PLC
- Ensuring equipment is running
- Identifying any equipment issues
- Inspecting and testing machinery
- Preventative maintenance
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility
- Able to work off-shift
Key Skills: Maintenance, manufacturing, troubleshooting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.