|Posted On||Jan 10, 2019|
Ann Arbor, MI
Job ID #: 21925
This corporation believes in developing their employees and knows that each individual helps make up their great team. They put customers first and their manufacturing processes are on the cutting edge of technology. They have high quality products and consistently strive to improve. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and join a leading, growing company. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off
- Established company--stable
- Growth potential
Duties of the Quality Engineer position include:
- Working with customers to investigate and solve quality issues
- Resolving quality issues through root cause analysis
- Verifying countermeasures
- Developing and improving processes
- Ensuring quality of product from concept through product launch
- Training associates, customers and suppliers on quality methods and techniques
- Improving quality standards, procedures and specifications
- Participating in and maintaining the APQP process
- Submitting PPAP
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- At least 2 years of previous quality engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, etc. is desired
- Excellent communication skills; works well with others
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Key Skills: PPAP, Quality, Automotive
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.