|Posted On||Jan 10, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID #: 21901
With over two decades in operation as an award-winning facility in Northwest Indiana, our client is continuing to grow with a promising future. Production is increasing and as the facility expands in both size and output a need has arisen to bring on a night shift Maintenance Supervisor to support this fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Join an award-winning team with a legacy and strong community presence
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonus structure
- Enjoy excellent benefits; including an employer sponsored 529 college savings plan for company families
Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Supervise maintenance team on night shift (10:30 pm to 7 am)
- Continually implement and manage preventative maintenance initiatives
- Oversee equipment troubleshooting and delegate tasks to team
- Cultivate and develop maintenance technicians through training programs
Qualifications of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory maintenance role in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems utilized in an industrial environment
- PLC knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work night shift hours
Key Skills: Maintenance, Manufacturing, Supervisor
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.