|Posted On||Jan 11, 2019|
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Job ID #: 21808
Why you should apply?:
- Nearly 700-person plant w/ very low turnover
- Exceptional benefits
- Unique national leader in consumer goods
- Work-life balance
Our client is a national leader in the development and manufacturing of a unique (and always needed) product line within the consumer goods industry. They experience growth every year due to product innovation and expansion. Their nearly 700-employee Production and Product Development facility located south of Indianapolis is looking to hire a 3rd Shift Production Supervisor due to internal promotion. Our client prides themselves on stability, low-turnover and promotions from within. If you're looking to work for a place where you can surely spend your entire career, then look no further.
Main duties of the 3rd-Shift Production Supervisor include:
- Leading a team of roughly 40-50 production associates (including assembly, machinists, maintenance, etc) on 3rd Shift
- Constantly look to improve processes while leading, using techniques such as 5S, lean, six sigma, value stream
- Ensure the 3rd shift team is meeting all production goals
- Leading safety meetings and training
- Handle hiring/firing, discipline and coaching for your team
- Strong manufacturing leadership experience
- Willingness to work 3rd shift
- Strong Lean/Six Sigma/5S background to help improve processes
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
Key skills: Supervision, lean, safety
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.