|Posted On||Jan 14, 2019|
Newark, OH area
Job ID #: 21936
This manufacturer is committed to doing the right thing. They believe in integrity respect and demonstrate this through their company culture. They have long term vision and a passion for their business. They hire self-motivated go-getters who want to be part of an outstanding team. Our client is in need of a Buyer.
Why You Should Apply:
- Larger company that is privately owned
- Great work environment-you're not a number, you make a difference!
- Excellent benefits with low costs to the employees
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Pension plan
- Every other Friday off in the summer
Duties and responsibilities of the Buyer include:
- Negotiating pricing
- Working with suppliers
- Using MRP/ERP to ensure production supplies are met
- Preparing RFQ
- Reducing inventory
- Placing and tracking purchase orders
- Processing ECN
Requirements of the Buyer:
- BS degree and at least 2 years of previous buying experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with trade compliance
- Experience with MRP/ERP (QAD), MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with JIT/KANBAN
Key skills: Purchasing, MRP, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.