|Posted On||Jan 14, 2019|
Job ID #: 21934
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a world-renowned, global organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand, their most urgent need is for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Worldwide promotional opportunities, Fortune 500 company
- On-site wellness center
Duties and responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Support manufacturing efforts by developing and implementing manufacturing processes across the assembly department
- Utilize tools like capacity planning, line balancing, and time studies, to increase productivity and eliminate waste
- Assist in the design of fixtures and plant/line layout
- Help develop standard operating procedures and work instructions
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
- At least co-op or internship experience in a similar role in a manufacturing setting
- Electro-mechanical assembly process experience preferred
Key Skills: Assembly, plant layouts, lean
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.