|Posted On||Jan 14, 2019|
$75,000 - $85,000
Job ID #: 21942
This company that is commutable from both Indianapolis and Cincinnati is searching for a Plant Metallurgist who embraces working in a manufacturing environment. This is a smaller plant that is part of a larger corporation. This opportunity will allow you to use your technical skills coupled with your manufacturing process improvement abilities to join a company where you can land a long-term career opportunity. The company will provide you with and excellent benefit package that starts your first day of employment, an excellent 401k match and bonus program.
As a Metallurgist for this company you will:
- Improve processes in the copper casting and finishing areas
- Improve quality, reduce scrap, and develop strategies to help the company become a world class leader
- Lead training programs throughout the plant to help the company become more knowledgeable in copper casting processes
- Grow with the company and take on more leadership responsibilities
To be considered for this Metallurgist opportunity you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree - ideally metallurgy or material engineering
- Experience with copper casting operations
- Knowledge of continuous operations
- Knowledge of finishing processes
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.