|Posted On||Jan 15, 2019|
$110,000 - $125,000
Will pay relocation
Job ID #: 21470b
Here is an opportunity to use your talents, skills, accomplishments and energy to launch your career to a new level. You will become a key decision maker with this corporation as they grow and become more successful. This could be a place where you spend the rest of your career.
- Awesome chance to succeed
- Make a difference
- The platform is set, just need a driver
- Great people from top to bottom
As the Plant Manager for this company you will:
- Lead efforts to take the manufacturing operation to the next level
- Evaluate standard operating procedures, processes, personnel and equipment
- Implement new strategies, processes and equipment that will result in higher levels of success
- Train and develop staff on formal continuous improvement processes
- Implement and instill a sense of pride for the company within the shop and production employees
- Search for ways to gain more market share within your industry
To be considered for this Plant Manager role you must have:
- A four-year degree - ideally technical
- Proven experience and accomplishments in a manufacturing company that fabricates, welds, and assembles a vehicle
- "Get out on the floor kind of personality"; ability to garner respect from all levels of individuals
- Formal continuous improvement experience such as lean manufacturing
- Drive to succeed, high energy level, excellent communication skills
- Good work history
Top skills needed: leadership, continuous improvement, fabrication manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.