|Posted On||Jan 15, 2019|
$65,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 21940
Great benefits - $30 biweekly for single plan, $100 biweekly for family plan
Tremendous company-wide growth
Highly compensated, significant bonus potential
Our client is looking to hire a talented Process Engineer due to the significant growth they have experienced in the past year. This person will be able to make an immediate impact in this role. The company has virtually no turnover, compensates their employees extremely well, and have some of the best benefits in the industry.
The current opening is for an experienced Process Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Develop and implement process improvement events in a plastics manufacturing environment
- Act as a change-agent to improve yield, improve manufacturing efficiencies, reduce production costs
- Search for ways to reduce scrap
- Implement changes to the manufacturing floor and production processes to increase safety
- Aid in production line installs, capital equipment projects
- Work in a hands-on capacity to support maintenance and equipment troubleshooting efforts when necessary
Qualifications for the Process Engineer include:
- 4-year engineering degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Must be a hands-on problem-solver
- Plastics industry experience preferred, not required
- Prior experience utilizing lean and continuous improvement tools
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Key Skills: Process Engineering, hands-on, strong communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.