Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer
|Posted On||Jan 15, 2019|
Senior Automotive Quality Engineer
$60,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 21949
Our client is a global company and have been doing a lot of hiring recently at their central Ohio manufacturing facility. They are a tier-1 automotive supplier and are searching for an experienced and talented Quality Engineer. They got their start way back in the late 1960’s and have been growing ever since. By working for this company, you will enjoy tremendous job stability, some of the best benefits in the industry, relocation assistance for top talent, excellent vacation package, and much more.
- Tremendous job stability
- Ability to make a difference immediately
- Outstanding benefits
The current opening is for a Senior Quality Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Direct and resolve critical customer issues
- Act as the primary interface with key customers related to quality concerns
- Coordinate and lead the problem-solving efforts to quickly close critical quality concerns
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Travel to customer locations approximately 25% of the time, primarily daytrips within the region
- Ensure the TS/ISO quality standards are adequately maintained and followed
- Plan and conduct the inspection, analysis, and testing procedures to assure the highest level of quality
- Assist in the mentoring and training of junior level engineers within the quality department
Qualifications for the Senior Quality Engineer include:
- 4-year degree, experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must have experience working with the Big 3 – Ford, GM, or Chrysler
- ASQ or other certification such as CQE or Six Sigma preferred
- Must have a background working with blueprints, drawings, PPAP’s
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, mostly day trips, some travel out of state
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Key Skills: Quality Engineering, big 3, customer quality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.