|Posted On||Jan 17, 2019|
|Location||Columbus, Atlanta,OH / GA|
Columbus, OH / Atlanta, GA
$60,000 - $75,000 Base; 2% Commission on Equipment Sales ($200-300K per unit uncapped)
Job ID # 21997
Right now, we are closely partnered with a global machine builder who is tapping into a new market within the packaging industry. They are well known in the industry for producing high speed, high quality, and highly reliable machines utilized across the globe. Right now, they are seeking a Sales/Business Development Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit to break into a new market sector.
- Enjoy the freedom of entering into a new market sector
- Uncapped commissions: sell as much as you want
- Ability to live and work remotely near any major U.S. airport
Duties of the Sales Engineer:
- Target and develop key business opportunities within the multi-billion-dollar packaging industry
- Establish contacts, build relationships, and promote sales with new and existing customers
- Work with customers to provide a tailored solution/product specific to their manufacturing process
- Negotiate pricing and terms directly with customers
- Work closely with inside sales/technical team throughout sales process
Qualifications of the Sales Engineer:
- Bachelor’s in Business or Technical Discipline
- 5+ years in a plastic machinery sales or plastic packaging sales environment
- Technical understanding of industrial equipment
- Ability to travel 80%
Key Skills: Injection Molding, Capital Equipment, and Plastics
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.