|Posted On||Jan 21, 2019|
Job ID # 22019
$80,000 – $90,000
Are you looking for a workplace with great company culture, awesome location and generous pay? Our client is a global leader offering hundreds of thousands of productivity-enhancing products that are supplied to top global leaders. They continue to operate with a focus on manufacturing quality products and providing unprecedented customer service to their clients. This method has secured their spot as industry leaders for over 50 years and they are looking to add a talented Manufacturing Engineer to their team!
Why should you apply?:
- 100% education reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Family Oriented workplace
- Yearly bonus
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will:
- Research, design, and develop aspects of the manufacturing processes for this state-of-the-art facility
- Use your knowledge of continuous improvement, process improvement, and space layout to optimize the manufacturing process
- Conduct process and product analyses to reduce costs using your knowledge of fabrication, assembly methods, quality standards, materials and lean methods
- Assist with new product launches as well as oversee pre-production processes including testing, design qualification, cost justification, and prototype creation
- Implement changes to improve processes and ensure product lines achieve best practice
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- BSME or related Engineering degree
- 5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2D and 3D CAD, design experience
- Previous experience utilizing Lean methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.