|Posted On||Jan 21, 2019|
$65,000 – $72,000
Job ID # 22027
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state of the art equipment and technology. Through the years they have been consistently stable with steady growth and expansions. Currently, our client is in need of a Maintenance Supervisor.
Why should you apply?:
- 3 or 4 days off every week!
- Great benefits
- Established company
- Hands-on environment
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Overseeing 4-5 Maintenance Associates
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Being hands-on; willing and able to perform maintenance and repair of equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLCs, etc.
- Ensuring plant safety
- Ensuring production equipment is maintained and working
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor position include:
- Willing and able to work a 12 hour shift (7pm-7am)
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous maintenance and leadership experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, etc.
- Able to read schematics
Key Skills: Hands-on, maintenance, supervision
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.