|Posted On||Jan 22, 2019|
Lima, OH area
Job ID # 22029
This manufacturing corporation is known for their high-quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. They have excellent benefits and see a bright future ahead. Our client is in need of a hands-on Maintenance Manager.
Why should you apply?:
- Bonus opportunity
- M-F, day-shift position
- Great work environment
- Excellent benefits
As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 4 maintenance shift supervisors
- Determining maintenance and repair priorities
- Addressing maintenance issues
- Working with production department
- Planning and coordinating staffing
- Being hands-on
Requirements of the Maintenance Manager:
- Previous maintenance management experience in a high volume, manufacturing environment
- Hands-on maintenance ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Some relocation assistance will be offered
Key Skills: Maintenance Supervision, Hands-on, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.