|Posted On||Jan 24, 2019|
Findlay, OH area
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22043
Over the years, our client has developed hundreds of patents and continues to dominate their industry. They realize that the most important asset to their success is their employees and they empower them to perform exceptionally well in their roles. They also take care of their workforce with a great benefits plan, including low cost healthcare and an unrivaled 401k plan. This is your chance to join their team as they are adding a Production Manager to their team.
- Position open due to growth
- Excellent work culture
- Unrivaled 401k match and low-cost benefits
Duties of the Production Manager position include:
- Managing all aspects of the production process in area
- Training and leading production employees in area
- Working with employees to create an enjoyable and positive work environment
- Working with team members in department to determine production problems and leading initiatives to improve issues
- Working with engineering and management to lead continuous improvement initiatives in area
- Setting production goals for the area and implementing plans to achieve those goals
- Assisting with the interviewing and hiring of personnel in area as needed
- Ensuring production is in line with the company's business plan and budget
Required experience for the Production Manager position include:
- A minimum of five years of management experience in a manufacturing environment is necessary
- Proven experience with continuous improvement
- Interactive management style and strong communication skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Management in manufacturing
- Continuous Improvement skills
- Teamwork mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.