|Posted On||Jan 24, 2019|
$60,000-65,000 (with $50,000-$60000 commission)
Job ID # 22036
If you're looking for the opportunity to contribute to the success of a global organization with an excellent industry-wide reputation for service and reliability, this is the role for you. For nearly a century, this specialty equipment manufacturer and distributor has developed some of the most advanced systems on the market. To keep pace with record demand, they are hoping to hire a Sales Engineer with direct business-to-business equipment sales experience.
Why should you apply?:
- Uncapped commission opportunities with high-value equipment sales ($100-200k per system)
- Only regional travel with company car stipend ($500/month)
- A legacy brand with great name recognition and reputation
Duties and responsibilities of the Sales Engineer include:
- Lead direct sales efforts for original equipment throughout the Indiana market by prospecting new
- customers and increasing sales with existing customersDevelop strategic sales tactics and marketing plans to ensure yearly revenue goals are met
- Travel to manufacturing client’s sites on a regular basis to determine equipment needs and promote effective system solutions, service packages, and payment options
- Gain detailed product knowledge to effectively communicate product capabilities and differentiators
- Provide ongoing sales support as needed
Requirements of the Sales Engineer include:
- At least an Associate’s Degree in a technical field
- Previous B2B sales in the machining or machine tool industry
- The ability to travel up to 80% percent throughout the region
- Machining equipment, machine tools
- B2B Sales
- Technical sales support
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.