|Posted On||Jan 31, 2019|
Findlay, OH area
$80,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22078
Over the years, our client has developed hundreds of product-lines and continues to dominate their industry. They realize that transferring those products to their customer base requires the best packaging options available on the market. They consider packaging such an important part of the what they provide to their customers, they are in need of a Packaging Engineer to head up that area. Not only will you have an opportunity to make your mark on the company, your will enjoy a large group of perks that you won’t see from other employers. They offer work a great work culture with a supportive management team and a fantastic benefits plan, including low cost healthcare and an unrivaled 401k plan.
- Ability to make mark on company by handling all of packaging
- Excellent work culture with supportive management
- Unrivaled 401k match and low-cost benefits
Duties of Packaging Engineer include:
- Research packaging materials and determine the most cost effective and quality packaging available
- Work with suppliers to select correct packaging for needs
- Design and develop packaging for manufactured products
- Perform packaging testing and analyze results to determine if packaging meets standards
- Examine quality issues with packaging and work with suppliers to correct issues
- Work with other departments to ensure packaging meets their needs
- Point of contact for all packaging related questions
Requirements for the Packaging Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience as a Packaging Engineer
- Previous experience as a Packaging Engineer in a manufacturing environment is necessary
- The ability to lead all things packaging for the company
- Packaging Engineering experience
- Autonomous work ethic
- Teamwork mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.