|Posted On||Jan 31, 2019|
Parkersburg, WV area
$110,000 – $140,000
Job ID # 22082
This organization has a diverse array of production lines and is continuing to grow. They are currently looking to hire a talented Plant Manager for their facility near Parkersburg, WV. This company will give you the freedom to be successful in this position and the opportunity to have a voice. You will have leadership responsibilities in this growing organization and the opportunity to make a significant difference. You will enjoy excellent base compensation, bonus potential, relocation assistance for top talent, full benefits including matching 401(k), and much more.
- Tremendous base compensation
- 20% bonus target
- High-level leadership role for organization
The current opening is for a Plant Manager.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for the daily management of all plant manufacturing and warehousing operations
- Oversee all aspects of plant performance
- Ensure KPI's are attained in a cost effective and safe manner
- Full enforce all company policies/procedures and remain OSHA compliant
- Develop and implement programs to drive organization World Class Manufacturing standards
- Aid in the recruitment, management, and development of approximately 150+ staff
- Develop standards, systems, and processes to track and optimize performance
- Oversee and direct lean manufacturing and continuous improvement efforts
Qualifications for the Plant Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior management experience in a fast-paced 24/7 environment
- Prior experience in plastics manufacturing environment such as injection molding, extrusion, or similar
- Strong financial analysis and budgeting ability
- Excellent background developing and managing others
- Hands-on, must have hands-on floor presence
- Demonstrated success implementing lean manufacturing principles
- Plant Management
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Personnel Development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.