|Posted On||Feb 04, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$24 per hour|
$20.00 – $24.00 an hour
Job ID #: 22104
- No micromanagement
- Supportive leadership
- Education reimbursement
Our client offers its employees the right kind of balance of supportive and relaxed management. As a Maintenance Technician with this company, you will have a manager who will be right alongside of you getting his hands dirty and not asking you to do something he wouldn’t do. You will also enjoy autonomy, as leadership will allow you to do your job with no micromanagement. The management will also support your growth by providing you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge by paying for education and courses.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment when necessary
- Assist with equipment instillation when needed
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work off shift
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.