|Posted On||Feb 04, 2019|
Northern Cincinnati, OH area
$60,000 – $75,000
Job ID #: 22105
This company is an industry and market leader in technology, customer service and new product development. They are an innovative global manufacturer whose high quality products are long lasting and low maintenance.
Why should you apply?:
- Opportunity for growth
- Plant is expanding
- Great benefits-medical, dental, paid vacations and holidays
- Non-union facility
Duties of the Buyer include:
- Ensuring proper amounts of supplies for the plants
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Maintaining vendor relationships and selecting/qualifying new vendors
- Ensuring timely and accurate deliveries
- Developing purchase orders
- Verifying costs, delivery dates, etc.
- Managing order process
- Approves payments to vendors
Requirements of the Buyer include:
- At least 2 years of previous purchasing/buying experience in a manufacturing facility. A degree is preferred.
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with an ERP system is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Buying, Manufacturing, MS Office
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.