|Posted On||Feb 07, 2019|
$80,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22122
Why you should apply:
- Growth – 2 new plants opening up in the next year
- Unique industry
- Environmental award-winning company
Our client is a leader in producing an environmentally friendly product that is widely used in the automotive industry, as well as other industries throughout the country. They have expanded in the Midwest and in Canada in recent years and will be opening 2 more facilities in the US in the next year. Due to rapid growth they are currently looking to hire a Production Manager
Main duties of the Production Manager include:
- Lead all production activities in 2 main areas of a large non-union production facility
- Coaching and training of production supervisors/team leaders and production personnel
- Ensuring 100% safety compliance and instilling a perfect safety record policy throughout the plant
- Ensure the plant is meeting ISO standards
Qualifications for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Experience leading production in a heavy industrial environment- such as a foundry
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to hold accountability
- Production Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.