|Posted On||Feb 07, 2019|
|Salary||$28-$40 per hour|
6 month contract
$28.00 – $40.00/hour
Job ID # 22123
This manufacturer is committed to doing the right thing. They believe in integrity respect and demonstrate this through their company culture. They have long term vision and a passion for their business. They hire self-motivated go-getters who want to be part of an outstanding team. Our client is in need of a Tooling Designer.
Why You Should Apply:
- Larger company that is privately owned
- Great work environment-you're not a number, you make a difference!
- A chance to be part of a winning team!
As Tooling Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing fabrication/weld fixtures
- Using Creo for design
- Other duties as required
Requirements of the Tooling Designer:
- Willing and able to work a 6 month contract
- Previous tooling design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Creo or SolidWorks
- Experience designing fabrication/weld fixtures
Key skills: Design, Tooling, Fixtures
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.