|Posted On||Feb 08, 2019|
$65,000 - $75,000 Base + Commission
Job ID # 22051
Fueling industry around the world, our client is global capital equipment. They are growing and expanding as their industry continues to see exponential growth from the last several decades. With excellent benefits (75% employer paid) and 3% free 401k contribution, this organization feels the need to support their employees and keep them for the long term! Right now, they need a strong Sales Representative to join their aftermarket team to make a meaningful difference to their customers.
- Take part in a competitive benefits plan that is low cost and offers strong coverage
- Enjoy an extra week off every summer as part of their time off policy
- Join a stable organization with a global footprint
Duties of the Sales Representative:
- Manage and support key customer aftermarket sales including quoting, orders, follow ups, and visits
- Work alongside other teams within the sales department for customer projects
- Travel onsite for customer meetings and sales calls
- Meet annual sales goals/quotas
Requirements of the Sales Representative:
- 3+ years of capital equipment sales
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to travel 75% throughout assigned territory
Key skills: Capital Equipment, Sales, Injection Molding
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.