|Posted On||Feb 08, 2019|
$60,000 – $78,000
Job ID # 22130
This company is a manufacturer of market-leading products that are both innovative and cost effective for a variety of applications. They are known for their high quality and performance and continue to exceed customer expectations.
Why should you apply?:
- Non-union facility
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
As Planner/Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling department workflow
- Developing a schedule to meet shipping deadlines
- Calculating daily and monthly WIP totals
- Participating in cycle counts and investigating variances
- Reports and documentation in JD Edwards
Requirements of the Planner/Scheduler:
- AS degree (or higher) and at least 2 years of previous planning/scheduling experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with JD Edwards; SAP will be considered
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
Key skills: Planning, Scheduling, JD Edwards
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.