|Posted On||Feb 11, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Fort Wayne, IN
Job ID # 22129
For over 60 years, this international automotive supplier with production capabilities on three continents has continued to evolve into one of the industry’s most reliable names. With a recent doubling of sales, a physical plant expansion, and the addition of two key OEMs as customers, they are in need of a Controls Engineer to help modernize and optimize their manufacturing facility.
- Hands-on mentorship with track record of development
- 50% growth since 2016
- No Travel
Main Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Work in tandem with plant maintenance personnel and production teams to ensure automation capabilities and upgrades meet manufacturing needs
- Improve process performance utilizing PLC (Allen Bradley), HMI, robotic (ABB, Fanuc), and Vision System (COGNEX), troubleshooting/programming skills to upgrade and edit plant automation systems
- Analyze areas for equipment and process improvements by tracking machine performance and reliability and suggesting automated solutions for existing processes
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
- At least co-op/internship experience in a similar role with a manufacturing facility
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- PLC troubleshooting
- Willingness to be hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.