|Posted On||Feb 12, 2019|
|Salary||$23-$27 per hour|
$23.00 – $27.00/hour
Job ID # 22152
This company has locations across the United States and manufactures high-quality products for a variety of customers. They believe in "getting it right" and know their success lies in their employees. They pride themselves on the service and quality and constantly strive to improve.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Shift differential
- Family atmosphere
As Maintenance Technician, you will use your strength in either mechanical or electrical maintenance to:
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery and equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Ensure equipment is running
- Install equipment
- Maintain a safe work environment
To be considered for a Maintenance Technician position, you must have:
- At least 5 years of previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility
- Be hands-on
- For the electrical role, you must have experience with PLC, motor controls, switches, etc.
- Be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift (Mechanical is 3rd, Electrical is 2nd)
Key skills: Industrial Maintenance, Manufacturing, Hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.