|Posted On||Feb 13, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 21899
Our client is an award-winning manufacturing organization in Western Tennessee! Opening their doors in the early 2000’s and growing by the hundreds over the last two decades, our client is known for being an active member in their community. On a day to day basis, our client relies heavily on their Manufacturing Engineers to critically support their processes and cost saving initiatives within their organization. As this company continues growth, a need has arisen for another Manufacturing Engineer in the Jackson, TN area.
- Come aboard with a growing company that has a legacy of awards and accolades within their industry
- Join a team that has an embedded culture of teamwork and centered around respect, trust and communication
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonus structure
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Support assigned manufacturing areas within the facility
- Assist hands-on in troubleshooting equipment and machinery
- Model new cost saving initiatives to reduce waste and implement Lean Manufacturing practices
- Create and maintain SOPs for manufacturing processes
- Participate in capital improvement projects
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent experience
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s – Allen Bradley preferred
- Experience working and troubleshooting industrial machinery including FANUC robotics
- Ability to occasionally travel to vendor sites during capital equipment upgrades
Key Skills: Automotive, Manufacturing, Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.