|Posted On||Feb 14, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22163
Our client just added a new production line to their facility, and they are growing rapidly. This organization produces key components for the transportation industry. Their clients range a variety of major OEMs. For the past several decades they have built a reputation of quality products coming out of their facilities worldwide. As production demand continues to grow, a need has arisen for a talented Controls Engineer to join their team.
- Come work for a family owned company with a great culture and supportive environment
- Pay next to nothing for health coverage and other benefits
- Make a difference by being a critical resource to the plants engineering team
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Design and implement automated control systems throughout the facility
- Support automation throughout the plant including troubleshooting
- Oversee equipment upgrades
- Interpret electrical schematics and drawings
- Participate in changeovers and retooling for new product launches
Qualifications of the Controls Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience as a Controls Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting and programming PLCs, HMIs, and robotics
- Understanding and knowledge of motion control, electrical systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Ability to work with other cross discipline engineers within the organization
Key Skills: PLCs, Automation, Robotics
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.