|Posted On||Feb 14, 2019|
$65,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22164
Our client is investing millions in new equipment and growth. They need a Process Engineer like yourself to join their team to start adding value immediately to their organization. This company is a world-wide producer of integral transportation components found across the globe. As production and their product offering continues to expand, they need a Process Engineer who has what it takes to take their organization to the next level.
- Get rewarded for your technical skillset by making a true difference in this growing company
- Enjoy the perks of working for a family owned and centered organization
- Pay less than $100 per month for full family healthcare coverage – even less for single coverage
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Support CNC machining throughout the facility
- Oversee the development of new production lines- designing fixtures, end of arm tooling, and layouts
- Work with outside tooling vendors to bring in proper equipment
- Continually improve existing manufacturing processes by reducing downtime and increasing cycles
- Work with engineering team to launch new products into production phase
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing CNC machine tools
- Thorough knowledge of machining processes
- Ability work with G-Code on CNC equipment
- Strong CAD/CAM knowledge
- Desire to be hands-on on the shop floor
Key Skills: CNC, CAM, and Machine Tool
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.