|Posted On||Feb 19, 2019|
$60,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22181
- Join a family-oriented team
- Open door policy work environment
- Growing company
Join this industry leader and you join a team best known for their forward-thinking technology, rich history, and commitment to quality. With nearly 100 years of experience as a world class manufacturer, this company retains their customers and maintains their cutting-edge reputation by providing superior service and having the utmost industry knowledge. Due to growth, this company needs an Electrical Engineer to join their team! Don’t wait- apply now!
Controls Engineer Duties:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Design and implement electrical upgrades including electrical circuits, wiring diagrams and panel layouts
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of equipment and systems
- Organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify continuous improvement procedures to optimize product quality
Controls Engineer Requirements:
- BSEE or BSET
- Previous Controls Engineering experience
- Proficient with Allen Bradley, Siemens PLC and HMI programming
- Previous AutoCAD Electrical experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Key Skills – interpersonal skills, Allen Bradley, Siemens, programming
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.