|Posted On||Feb 20, 2019|
|Salary||$28-$29 per hour|
$28 – $29 per hour
Job ID # 22185
Our client is currently going through capital upgrades, equipment improvements and building a great maintenance team. To successfully accomplish their goals, they are in search of a talented electrician to join their organization. The company will offer you a secure career and an excellent benefit package with $0 out of pocket expenses for premium.
Duties of the Electrician include:
- PLC troubleshooting and installation
- Repair and maintenance of various plant equipment including PLCs, VFD, AC and DC drives, motor controls
- Preventative/predictive maintenance
Requirements of the Electrician include:
- A minimum of four years of experience as a maintenance technician or electrician in a manufacturing environment
- Strong equipment troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd Shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.