|Posted On||Feb 20, 2019|
|Salary||$30-$36 per hour|
Controls Technician (3rd Shift)
Fort Wayne, IN
$30 – $36 per hour
Job ID # 22186
Our client is a global automotive supplier that is growing rapidly in the United States. They manufacture automotive components that are used in both consumer and automotive racing industries. Some perks of working for this company include non-union environment, inexpensive medical benefits, strong 401k matching, and a close-knit team environment that values work/life balance.
- Cutting-edge equipment (ABB, Motoman Robotics, Siemens and AB PLC’s and Studio 5000)
- Constant support from upper management to purchase new equipment and expand operations
- Exceptional benefits- including low-cost medical premiums and 401k matching
Main duties of the 3rd Shift Controls Technician include:
- Make programming changes to PLC’s and HMI, as well as robotic equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance projects on all plant equipment
- Troubleshoot drives, motors, circuits and AC/DC
- Lead equipment repair projects
- Strong technical aptitude- both electrical and mechanical
- Hands-on ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of automated equipment
- PLC and HMI programming experience strongly desired
- Willing and able to work 3rd Shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.