|Posted On||Feb 21, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22187
Our client is a global industrial equipment builder that was recently voted a top workplace throughout the entire state. They pride themselves on having a fantastic employee centered culture. They offer top notch benefits and a paid time off policy that nears 4 weeks! As they continue to grow and expand their product offering, an Electrical Engineer is needed to ensure continued success.
- Join a team that has been consistently voted top workplace in the state
- Take part in a growing industry
- Enjoy generous and above average PTO Plan
Duties of the Electrical Engineer:
- Design and develop electrical systems including wire harnesses, power cables, and sensors
- Perform calculations to size components
- Participate in product testing and validation
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary engineering team to bring products to market
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience working with design of electrical products/equipment
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to occasionally travel overseas
Key skills: Electrical Design, CAN, Schematics
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.