|Posted On||Feb 22, 2019|
$65,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22189
Our client has its roots at the turn of the last century and has been a manufacturing leader in the construction mining and energy equipment sector and world-class service provider. With the backing of a large global organization an increasing market share and industry leading products they are poised to remain at the forefront of their industry. As an employee owned-company with an average tenure of over 15 years this could be the long-term career you're looking for. Their most pressing need is for a Production Scheduler.
Why you should apply:
- Employee-owned company with ESOP offered
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fast promotional opportunities
- 90% global market share
- Great downtown Indianapolis location
Duties of the Production Scheduler include:
- Utilize advanced planning and organization skills to schedule multiple lines and work centers to achieve on-time delivery goals and production efficiencies
- Coordinate part availability with purchasing and inventory control personnel
- Communicate with engineering and sales teams to insure raw material availability for upcoming production needs
- Use knowledge of Excel and ERP systems to track inventory and production progress
Requirements of the Production Scheduler include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or similar
- Previous high-volume manufacturing experience
- Advanced Excel skills, knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- The willingness to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Knowledge of Lean, Continuous Improvement, and TPM
- Production Control
- High Volume Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.